Face to face consultations have been resumed. However, remote consultations (via email, telphone or Whatsapp) are still available. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com.
Diabēta Centrs (Diabetes Centre) is a specialist endocrinology and diabetes clinic, staffed by very experienced endocrine consultants, specialist nurses and podoligists. We aim to provide first class medical advice in an friendly and informal setting, focusing on the individual needs of each patient. Diabēta Centrs is fully certified and registered in the Medical Practice Register of Latvia (Nr. 0100-00240) and provides consultations funded by the National Health Service (requires a refferal from a GP) as well as private consultations.
The Diabetes Centre offers:
- Consultations about lifestyle and living with diabetes
- Diabetes type I and II, as well as gestational diabetes reviews and support
- Consultations about thyroid diseases such as hyperthyroidism, hyperthyroidism, goitre, thyroid cancers (papillary, follicular, medullary, anaplastic thyroid cancers) and others
- Consultations about metabolic disorders such as metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance, obesity
- Consultations about pituitary conditions
- Consultations about parathyroid, calcium and bone conditions
- Consultations about conditions of the adrenal gland
- Specialist podiatry care & support
Our Endocrinology and Diabetes clinic is based in Riga, Latvia in close proximity to the central station with on-street parking available nearby. If you have any further questions or enquiries, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact details below.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Riepnieku ielā 2, Rīga
Phone: 29566771 (workdays after 11am)